#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday 9 April 2014

MBFWA WEDNESDAY




Today down at Carriageworks was a rather short day for me as I came down with a bad headache and had to go home ( boo hiss ) but I was definitely not missing out on Suboo, which was my favourite show at last years fashion week. Suboo burst onto the scene with an incredible collection that was full of colour and amazingly feminine shapes, but also an incredible modern twist. 
This year was no different. Still with an edgy tone, the colours and unique designs really set this brand apart and I know that people will be lining up to grab a piece or 5 from the collection.
I had a lot of fun outside people watching before the show began and there was a lot of classic colour blocking going on. 
 I love the above photo , matching black and white but with a statement pop of colour ... 
( and i'm not referring to the tradie in the background ... )
This is a fantastic way to change up your wardrobe with minimal spending . Buy different accessories to add to the clothing you already own.  Voila .
 A whole new look !

I decided to class up my wardrobe for the day and choose a sleek white number from the upcoming Suboo collection and I  absolutely loved wearing this piece. 
Classic lines, feminine and extremely well made. 
LOVE. 


Dress- Suboo
Shoes- Nine West
watch - Thomas Sabo
Glasses - Dolce & Gabbana


The Girls From @thevaultonline


| SUBOO |














With a full night of sleep I look forward to bringing you some more #MBFWA
photos and fashion
( I pre-warn you...tomorrow I have plenty of costume changes )
WOO. 



Casey

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment