#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 8 April 2014

MBFWA TUESDAY





Top & Shorts- Blessed are the Meek
Shoes- Zara
Bag - The Mode Collective
Glasses- Dolce & Gabbana


So day 3 at Carriageworks proved to be a power packed day full of vibrant colour, tiny models and incredible runway shows, which have stepped up a notch show to show.

It's extremely fresh on a chilly autumn day to start off with a gorgeous show by Talulah with a range of swimwear that boasts florals, fluro's and an array of summery colours, making me seriously want to book a one way ticket to Fiji!
The show was stunning, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of these itsby bitsy bikini's. 

The next show I attended was one I was very excited to be at as I am a huge fan of Cameo.
There were slick cuts and a crossover of their signature pattern with a range of new colours, with green being very prominent. Some of the cuts of these dress and tops are so striking and there was definitely a lot of interest from the audience as the models strutted down the incredibly lit catwalk.

At night, Gallani produced a classic and elegant runway show consisting of plenty of perfect red carpet looks and a lot of sequins and bold floor length dresses.
Samantha Harris opened the show in a bold white and gold dress and the black transparent dresses worn by other models was a sure hit with spectators.

Below are some shots from she shows 

xx


 | TALULAH |






| CAMEO |





| GALLANI |





| My Style |



I wore above - 

Dress
WastsonXWatson 

Jewels
Thomas Sabo 



It was a fabulous day and night and I will  be carrying bandaids in my bag today to keep my aching feet at bay ;)


Casey

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment