#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday 6 March 2014

PINK

Barbie





I have spent most of my life avoiding wearing pink, as when I have blonde hair I just feel like it resembles me trying to dress like a Barbie doll, or maybe it just doesn't suit my skin tone so I steer away from it... i'm not too sure exactly why I have done this to myself because when found this colour combo I told myself I am never taking this off and wearing only this colour FOR the rest of my life. ( Too far I know but just getting my point across at how ridiculously amazing this colour is!)
I think a bold strong colour can bring out a lot of your personality too, as when you wear it you seem to feel louder, more confident and really do stand out in a crowd!
Pink is very much IN and I hope it never leaves us
Barbie or not ... she has it all doesn't she??


Top and Skirt - Ruby Sees All The label

Watch - Thomas Sabo





Shoes - The Mode Collective




So mixing pink can be a tricky one too. I think grey looks best, and a dark grey as well.. but try and maybe steer clear of other shades of pink as its all a bit too clean and pretty, I like to edge things up a little, so even some black with some hot silver or gold jewellery will make your pink come alive..

Happy Shopping Lovers x


Casey 

xx

2 comments: