#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 10 March 2014

FOODIE

Eat Fit Food






So for the past week, I have been solidly working my little butt off in ways I never imagined.
 Like the rest of us who exercise and eat reasonably well (with the occasional Nutella session) I would call myself  a rather healthy and fit human being.  
But one thing I do struggle with is early morning exercise
( WHY does my alarm have to be so LOUD ?! ) and sticking to an eating plan. 
I have never been on a 'diet' but I do binge on random foods (hot chips) sometimes and then have to suffer with a sore bloated tummy for a day or two after .

But I am a HUGE advocate for moderation. That's why I never feel deprived but there is something to be said for forward planning when it comes to food and exercise. 

This week I started a training program with Blake Worrall- Thompson called
which is personal group training, 5 mornings a week starting at 5:45 and 6:30.   
( I did mention not being a morning person right??...)

On top of that I was lucky enough to experience all of my meals being delivered to my door . 
Thats right. 
Breakfast , lunch , dinner and snacks ALL pre - prepared and left at my front door thanks to
 
I cannot explain how amazing this food progam is.  Fresh, healthy nutritious food ready to go which means no shopping or cooking, and more time for LIFE. It's also extremely tasty and cooked with so many amazing flavours, I really felt like I was eating in a restaurant most of the time. 
I did not join up with eat fit food to lose weight. I did it to try and limit my bad choices and to have consistent eating which I find hard with a busy schedule. 
It's one of the best choices I have made

Each morning started with a fresh cleansing juice, then a delicious breakfast , such as poached eggs (cooked to perfection might I add!) or porridge/cereals .
Then a snack like fruit, or an Eat Fit Food muesli bar.
 Lunch was my favourite every day. A reasonably sized meat or vegetarian dish (of your choice) 
which kept me full until dinner which was fantastic every night!

I really would advise anyone who finds it hard to eat properly or just can't be bothered cooking to try the 5 day cleanse then work your way up to the longer detox. 
I did NOT feel like I was dieting which was the best part.
 I never stick to diet plans and because these meals were so fulfilling I didn't need to stray, or cry because I missed my 'normal' food.

The convenience of the weeks food being at my door left a smile on my face every morning  after training and a happy tummy as I had no pains or issues from any of the meals.

Convenient and enough fuel to keep my body moving throughout the day.

Here are some of my amazing dishes I had throughout the week...


Brown Rice Porridge with poached pear and walnuts

Sweet Potato Cakes on tomato, red onion &  avocado salad / honey mustard dressing

Gluten free muesli with mixed berries and nuts

Grilled chicken on sweet potato mash, green peas and salad

Herb & Lemon fish / sweet potato wedges and broccoli and tartare

Warm and nutty cinnamon- brown rice and quinoa porridge

Free- range scrambled eggs / potato rosti, baby spinach and tomato jam

Ginger and garlic marinated chicken with asian greens, snow peas and tamari almonds



Mouth watering yet?.. See what I mean by amazingly fresh and clean?
So if you are on a weight loss journey, or just a journey to be fit and have a clean organised diet this is for you.
Also if you are in sydney I would definitely look up the 6 weeks to Sexy program as I have never felt better. 
Some days are harder than others, but once the sun has come up, the day begins and you have already worked out! 
2014 is the year to kick your own butt.  Let's do it together !



Casey

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment