#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 2 March 2014

HIPPIE HIPPIE

Shake







I am attempting to keep a summer vibe somewhat present for the next few weeks with my blog posts because, well, I don't think we are all mentally prepared for scarves and beanies just yet! 
I know its been miserable and rainy but perhaps we can just close our eyes for a second and place ourselves on the sunny side of the world where everything is pina-coladas and white sand...?!
I am having a serious love affair at the moment with lace and embroidery, and am in love with this little hippy combo.
It's a perfect mix of hippie / hipster, so at least I know I will fit in at the markets on a Saturday down at Bondi...





Dress- Bebe Sydney

Boots - Nicoletta D Shoes

Dress- Bebe Sydney

Necklace - Thomas Sabo

Necklace -Thomas Sabo



This style is very 'byron bay chic' and it's comfortable, casual and has a lot of cute character. These kinds of additions to your wardrobe are also perfect to find at markets stalls.
Its always a great idea to rummage through second hand clothing stores and markets for cute little lacey throw on casuals and funky little boots and shoes.
You never know what kind of trash may be your perfect little treasure!
Let me know what you find!

Casey

xx




 Shop the look here

No comments:

Post a Comment