#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 21 January 2014

CLASSIC WHITE

Day To Night







We all look for our perfect LBD  .  But in these summer months, lets stand out!  Lets make it even easier to change an outfit from day to night with a simple yet striking LWD (Little white dress).
White is tricky. 
We spend most of the time worrying we may spill, or mark, or get our spray tan around the edges, but to be perfectly honest, it's worth it.  
White is classic, classy and from day to night really only takes a bold lip (in this case my go to red), and  an off with the sunglasses and on with the heels. 
EASY and sexy. 
Lets paint the town white... (and maybe stick with the vodka or white wine to be safe ....)



Dress - Shona Joy





Shoes - The Mode Collective




Lipstick - True Red - Model Co

Hair  - Dario Salon


Also I totally believe that white need to be accompanied with a killer tan..... In my case I am totally afraid of the sun as skin cancer is a major risk in my family, so I opt for a spray tan with

Fake it till you make it right???


Casey 


XX

1 comment:

  1. I liked your pictures Casey.Always cheerful and sweet.
    Kisses and hugs for you :)

    ReplyDelete