#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 19 November 2013

ME & MOO

White on white on black on white





What I love about Me & Moo is the diverse range of clothes that they stock.
 In this one look, we have mixed denim, leather, knitwear and heels together and it all works incredibly well together. Funky, fun and sexy without looking like you have tried to hard. ... ' oh i just threw my leather jacket on over the top ' ... you know...

These J Brand white jean shorts are my new favourite! I bumped into the ever so stylish Roxy Jacenko wearing them casually in double bay last weekend and they really stood out to me,  and now I  am lucky enough have my very own pair to wear casually during the day or dress up at night with a Blazer or a leather jacket. 

Shorts- J brand Nash shorts
Top - Me & Moo knit
Jacket- Graham & Spencer Leather
Belt - European Culture
Shoes - See By Chloe







Argh.   I want this WHOLE ... everything in my wardrobe.   
It's clean, crisp, stylish and all local!

This makes me and my summer self very happy...

Casey xx




No comments:

Post a Comment