#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 18 November 2013

ME & MOO

Collaboration



So, I have found a hidden GEM.   The gorgeous Me & Moo store 157 Curlewis Street Bondi. 
I was lucky enough to find them on Instagram, and loved the styling of the fine jewellery and the 'Jennifer Aniston style of clothing', simple yet classy and refined with a bit of an edge.  
Somehow through cyber space we both decided that it would be a good idea for me to come in and work with them on a styling collaboration shoot, which couldn't have made me happier.  I am new to this 'blog world' so getting that invite was fantastic, and the clothing that the beautiful Bianca pulled for me to work with, was styling heaven.  Enjoy these pieces and seriously, get down there and sort out your summer wardrobes pronto!  I know my credit card is smiling :)    ( well I am.... )

Here is our first look  ... 

Crisp Denim


Embroidered Jeans- J Brand
White Tank - Grahem & Spencer ( in store )
Denim Jacket J Brand
Cuff - Gas bijoux
Boots - ACNE
Sunglasses - Vintage






All pieces  from Me & Moo online as well as in store.

Next look coming up.....   


Casey x



1 comment: