#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday 23 November 2013

MEOW

Me & Moo Print 





I have had far too much fun with the girls in  the Me & Moo store, trying different colour, textures and prints. Amongst all the fun I came across this leopard print jumper , and it has to be my favourite piece of material I have seen in the store by far.  Somehow the print and colour lifts and 'makes' this whole outfit.  I am still in love with the J Brand black pants of course, but this jumper, as casual as it is, creates such a bold and strong outfit from head to toe.  I am thinking I need to up the 'leopard' stakes in my wardrobe now..... 



Pants - Jbrand
Top - Joie Silk Cami
Jumper- velvet lovey leopard jacquard
Shoes - Pedro Garcia

Leather Bag- Tan Tote
Necklace - Van-Rycke


Bracelets- Rose Gold Van Rycke medium heart
-Rose godl van Rycke small disc 
-Diamond Star Van Rycke 





Loving the tote sick.   And loving Leopard with everything.. 

MEOW

Casey xx


2 comments: