#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 3 June 2014

VILLA LIFE





Spending time in a secluded villa in one of the busiest holiday destinations is a dream come true, and I was lucky enough to experience it at Hacienda Bali

Private pool, incredible silence away from the hustle and bustle of the 'craziness', a bed with magical mosquito nets ( I totally love them ) and a sanctuary that you can share with a loved one or a group of friends . 

This place is MAGICAL!

Located near the famous surfing spot Echo Beach, and only 15 minutes away from the shopping and restaurant district Seminyak you're close enough to the chaos, but far enough away to relax. 

I would recommend trying a Pina Colada in the restaurant bar and taking a night swim in the incredible private pool. Also take a lot of photos as you will want to reflect on your perfect relaxing stay.

This place left me dancing in the hallways!





Upstairs bedroom


Camilla Jumpsuit 


Beautiful walkways throughout hotel
Photo from - Hacienda Bali facebook page

Breakfast spot

Private pool villa 


The hotel has a very Mediterranean feel mixed in with all of the Bali magic and I truly felt at home thanks to the incredible staff.

Annnnd now the fashion part ( can't help myself )...
I was SO happy I packed this gorgeous Camilla jumpsuit for the trip as I literally felt like a goddess dancing around the hallways to take photos while all the staff laughed haha.
Always pack loose clothes that don't cling to you, nobody wants to be clung to when it's 28 degrees. 
Flowy and light, that's the key. 


I recommend Bali to anyone and ( yes I may have gotten sick at the end of my trip....but it was all worth it )


I booked my trip through expedia.com and they always have incredible deals so do your research and get booking ! 

Bali Awaits  :)


Casey

xx


2 comments:

  1. You ought to any sort of articles and other content. It can be marvelous to edit you are likely to discuss through written text because of central together with image quality applying invaluable articles and other content can be quite simply just well-known. https://rafleys.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. dropshipping

    ReplyDelete