#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 17 March 2014

TRANSPARENT





The beautiful sunshine is slowly departing us, but it still feels slightly balmy and summery which I am holding onto with a tight grip.  I am trying to squeeze every little bit of summer fashion in before it's too late, and I still can't get past my love affair with a perfect piece of lace.
I love the look of a transparent lace top with a darker coloured fashion bra underneath.
 It's sexy without being too confronting or revealing which is a fine line that must never be crossed.

I have teamed up with the amazingly adorable store ME AND MOO which is down at Bondi Beach, to bring you all of the upcoming season must haves. 
It's hard not to go a little nuts on their online store too ( www.meandmoo.com.au ) I love all their textures, colours and everything matches with everything which is a smart wardrobe in my opinion.
This lace top is also great for winter teamed with jeans or black pants .
So many clothes so little time...




Top - Graham Spencer
Shorts - Graham Spencer



Shoes  - See By Chloe

Bracelet - Leeloo Bird




Teaming lace to a more structured short or pant is a good mix between edgy and girly. 
I love that mash up and its fun to have a little sensual side with the see through option 
(as long as your bra of choice isn't also see through and isn't the gross one you wear when it's washing day)
 Yikes!

Give it a go, and see what reaction you get. Maybe not to the office, but definitely weekend drinks and shopping trips. 

Here are the links to the above outfit. 
Happy Shopping 






I have some more Must Have moments to come so stay tuned!

Casey 

xx



1 comment: