#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 30 March 2014

OH MY LOVE





The chill is in the air, and I have to say I kind of love it. Being able to bring out all of our winter scarves, knits and jackets back into the equation is exciting and looking for basics to go with all of these is the best part. 
One part of Autumn that I love is that you can wear all your summery shorts and skirts during the day and then all you have to add later in the evening is a coat, jumper or jacket to complete the look
 (and to stay warm obviously)

I've always found it hard to find cute stylish jumpers that aren't so bulky and hot to wear, but when I saw this little gem I couldn't help but fall in love. There have been so many brands bringing out this open sheer panel style, and I think its such a great concept and helps to spruce up a lot of basics, making them more interesting and stylish.

This cut off jumper  from OH MY LOVE LONDON can obviously be worn with a longer singlet underneath it, and with high waisted jeans or black pants so its not so revealing 
( I was clearly having a confident day letting it all hang out haha) 

I think this whole combo it so cute and with heels or flats is the perfect little outfit for autumn. 



Top - Oh My Love
Shorts- Oh My Love


Shoes - Spurr Shoes @ The Iconic




I love the lace details on these shorts and the fact that they are high waisted AND cover the bum cheeks are also a win.. ( nobody need to see bum cheek no matter how tight ones buns are..)
also making sure you have a cute lace bra-lette on underneath is a good idea as it can be seen a little through the stripes. 

Here are the links to the above outfit


Shorts

Jumper



Happy Shopping and enjoy the slight Autumn chill


Casey

xx



4 comments:

  1. Hey Casey, I love this outfit! The shorts are so cute and I love the shoes as well. Are the shoes comfy and do they run true to size?
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely. thanks! yes the shoes are true to size and VERY comfy!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Casey, do you mind me asking which size you bought these shorts in? They are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete