#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 4 February 2014

VANS

Joy




With street style being our everyday go to when we aren't working , it's important to keep it casual and comfortable but still have some 'wow' factors incorporated.
My casual wear is usually denim mixed with black and white because you can add accessories to this combo to change it up and make it different each time.
At the moment I am loving the colour red, whether it be shoes, lipstick, nails or a bag, red works in so many ways to make an outfit pop.
I love these Vans, and I can't help myself with a red lip. 


Top- Cameo the Label - www.runwayscout.com
Glasses - Ray Ban
Shoes - Vans
Bag - Bowie Accessories
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Shorts - A Brand
Shoes - Vans
Bag - Bowie Accessories
Ring - Swarovski
Top - Cameo
Lipstick - Model Co



I love simple singlets with interesting detailing. The back on this Cameo singlet looks great day or night. 
Don't be afraid to wear a lip during the day, or wait until the sun goes down and put it on to glam up your casual look.
A good pair of Vans will never leave your feet :)


Casey

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment