#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday 4 January 2014

BLINGBLING

8 other reasons




I'm not generally a huge jewellery gal, but this year I have been willing to try a bit harder to incorporate some more into my wardrobe.. It always just seems too messy to add a necklace, earrings and bracelet to an already chic dress or top , but sometimes a little pop of silver/ gold or colour IS what makes an outfit.  I think it's all about keeping it simple and tying it all in together so it is a balanced outfit. 
I am really impressed with this range , 8 Other Reasons . 
They have simple, yet elegant pieces that also create a statement. 
I have teamed these pieces with simple black so that they have their moment to shine !


Hat - Lack of Color
Dress- Indiana by Freda
Ring - Basics ring (Blue) 8 Other reasons

Basics Ring (blue)
Rifle Earrings






Conquer Necklace

Firearms (silver)




With Sale season still up and running get online and grab yourself a bargain at a very reasonable price, and the quality of this stuff is great!  Simple, elegant and different to everything else around! 
Thanks Sweaty Betty for introducing me ! 

XX

Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment