#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 30 December 2013

SUMMER

In Brighton




So nobody loves getting into a bikini, let alone right after Christmas.. but it has come to a point where I just don't really mind what my body looks like before OR after Chrismas turkey. I work out, I eat what I want, and I feel healthy which is all that matters for anyone!
 The beach is a place to have fun, relax, enjoy the sunshine and let it all hang out.. 
(Seeing that it's christmas time, I am most defiantly sucking it all in for the photos!) But what I LOVE about the brand TrianglSwimwear is that they promote healthy body image, along with producing killer bikini's that look great on nearly everyone.  All you have to do it take one step onto Bondi Beach and look around to see that the girlies are loving this brand. 
I decided to bring the Triangl to Brighton in Victoria to these incredible beach huts along the esplanade.
This is now one of my favourite spots I have ever been in Vic.. if you havn't been its a must... and doesn't triangl.com.au look phenomenal!


Bikini- TrianglSwimwear









Thongs - Havaianas 



Happy New Year everyone 
have a safe and sunny Xmas wherever you are!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Don't know what you were worried about getting into a bikini again for as you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little thing, ... that fortunate undressing, exquisite woman ....

    ReplyDelete