#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 8 December 2013

ELECTRIC

Flaunt it..


Who doesn't love a flashback to the 60's ?!... Well even though I wasn't born, I wish I was.  The 60's was a time to embrace change, sexuality and taking fashion risks like showing a little leg!  The midi skirt was all the rage, and I love that women could finally be a little sexy and finally flaunt 'what their Mumma gave them'  (daggy song reference, but I know your now singing along, admit it.)  I'm so happy I have found this cute brand www.sheselectric.com and I think you will be too!
Thanks ParkAvenuePR for letting me play around with the range.  


Dress- She's Electric
Gold Cuffs- Sass & Bide
Boots- Aldo





Dress- She's Electric

Watch - Gucci
Bangle- Georgini

Watch- Gucci
Bangle - Georgini
Ring- Diva

Heels- Witchery


So let's take a leaf out of the 60's book...

Flaunt it ladies  !


Casey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment