#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 20 October 2013

GET YA HAIR DID GIRL



Where Do I get my Hair done?

Ok .. So  have been asked a lot recently where I go to get my hair done.  
I went through several changes with my hair until this man walked into my life.. 
DARIO COTRONEO, from Dario Salon.   He contacted me to come in, was completely honest about my hair colour and cut and that I needed a drastic change.  How can you say NO to someone with so much passion for what they do.  I said yes, lets do it , and I put all my trust in him to make me over (almost felt like I was on the makeover episode of ANTM...except I didn't cry )

I went from drab, dry flat hair, to a healthy glowing CHOP which now frames my (very large) head, and a more natural tone of blonde.  I am a VERY happy girl and have Dario and his team to thank xxx


BEFORE  
- Too light, with a lot of yellow, and a week after this TERRIBLE regrowth






AFTER

Dress - Shakuhachi 

Whole outfit-  Elliatt
Clutch - Prada
Shoes - Own


THANK YOU DARIO   xx


links
Portobello PR
Dario Salon
Shakuhachi
Elliatt


No comments:

Post a Comment