#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 14 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE




" Sant clause is coming …Santa clause is coming…" - ok i'll stop singing now, but it IS super exciting and when everything get's crazy and hectic around this time of year it's good to get some handy X-mas present ideas !  I've been very much into delicious scents, and body creams and sprays and all things that make you feel good, so I have put together a let of gift packs and delicious items that the ladies in your life with absolutely melt over !  

_

JURLIQUE

Jurlique has released some gorgeous gift packs and I had to pick this pack with my favourite Rosewater Balancing Mist, combined with a balancing foaming cleanser and Balancing day care cream.
The range from Jurlique is so delicate and gorgeous, your loved ones will love love LOVE this beautiful gift pack, valued at $99.95



___

COTTON ON

As you probably know I am a huge fan of Cotton On, I love the value and the quality of the ranges and I was beyond excited when designer Mark Tuckey collaborated with Cotton On and released a range of homewares. A stand out for me in the range is the candles and they are the perfect stocking filler for any friend, family member or work colleague.  Everyone loves a candle, you can never have enough and these are soy based and come in some incredible scents !  
My Favourite is Spicy Wood and Vanilla. Valued at $19.95 now with 30% off online!





______________

BENEFIT

For the make up lovers, the ones who need to be bronzed and beautiful and have everything in one place, this is for them. A perfect gift for a Daughter, Niece or friend who loves to travel this Benefit Cheeky Party Pack is fun cute and super convenient. The range of  blush and bronzer colours also comes with mascara, eyeliner and highlighter and is at an incredible stocking filler price of only $30.00 ( but $116 in value ) .



 ________

THE BODY SHOP

An igloo shaped box filled with delicious body shop products is enough for me! I love this little package is filled with a perfume, body spray and lotion. There are several scents to choose from but the summer fig is my favourite and I had to buy this as it was too cute to go past !  
Perfect for the person in your life who is perfume obsessed. 
$49.95




_______

PALM BEACH COLLECTION

A fresh smelling home is a must, and these palm beach reed diffusers are the perfect way to keep your family and friends happy ( and their home smelling divine over the next 5 months. )
With a huge range of scents available this is most definitely a crowd please, along with the range of candles available in the collection . French Vanilla is my favourite but there are so many to choose from that are just as amazing . Buy yours for $39.95 





__________________________________


With Christmas less than 2 weeks away, jump online and get your shopping finished so you can relax and enjoy the holidays. I hope you found a cute and amazing gift from the list above and I assure you each and every one of them will be a crowd pleaser. 


Enjoy the Holiday Season and I hope that you and your loved ones have a magical time together, exchanging gifts, love and time. 


BIG love around the world.


Casey



xx





No comments:

Post a Comment