#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday 20 February 2014

WEEKLY LOVE





The obsession over different pieces of clothing or accessories is ever changing, and I thought this would be a good place to share my weekly loves with you , and links so you can actually browse and shop along with me!

Who doesn't love a little package at the doorstep filled with goodies and shiny new things!?
 I know I have a secret obsession with online shopping... mainly just for the cute parcel when it arrives!

So here, in my 'Weekly Loves' post , I will have all my favourite bits and bobs each week which relate to each of my blogposts and what I am wearing .

Enjoy this week...

 Rose Gold.






Rose gold is a gorgeous alternative to silver and gold, and makes a great statement especially when wearing white. These pieces are striking and also have a long lifespan as rose gold likes to pop in an out of the limelight.. so with pieces like this you will always be ready to look your best! 

Happy shopping lovers! 

 Casey xx





No comments:

Post a Comment