#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 11 February 2014

REEBOK

Stripes






Working out these days is far too stressful . Not exactly the 'exercise' part, but the 'what do I wear?' part. 
It really shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow, going to the gym or for a walk, is a fashion show.
So, lets break it down.
 You want something comfortable, flattering and unique?
Look no further, I have discovered the re-invented range from Reebok.
I have been asked every time I wear something from the range where it's from and now I can share my secret with you! 
The ranges they have are inexpensive, comfortable and last more than one workout and wash.
 (No more see through bottoms)
PHEW!













I love the cute attention to detail like the back of the crop!
 Check out the full range online and in your nearest Rebel Sport!

Lots more Reebok looks to come :)

Casey

xx

1 comment: