#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday 14 February 2014

HARDER. BETTER

Faster .. Stronger





With motivation quotes everywhere we go, it's hard to not want to look at ourselves a little harder and deeper when we read one. 
Usually they are spread all over our facebook news feeds or written on cute memorabilia that we give to people when they are going through a struggle.
In the grand scheme of things, motivational quotes are pretty great. 

When it comes to fitness we ALL lose motivation but what I have found, is that trying a different variety of fitness classes allows you to find the ONE thing you really do love.
Working out raises endorphins, keeps you looking younger and makes you feel fantastic. 

I tried cross-fit for the first time with the team from Reebok and although I couldn't walk for days, and I wasn't great at it I felt great that I pushed my limits and tried something new!
Also, how cute is the cross fit range they have produced, with little quotes to keep you going!

- I will find more within myself - 





Whole outfit - Reebok



Top- Reebok Cross-Fit range









I love how clean and streamline this range of CrossFit gear is.
I guess I'll have to take my butt to some more classes so I have some reason to wear it !

THATS a good motivation right there :)

Go out and challenge yourself today....and a new outfit wouln't be so bad either 
;)


Casey 

xx

1 comment: