#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 27 January 2014

SHONA

Joy





There is always a pattern that comes into season that I want to own in a top, pants, short and anything else I can get my hands on. 
This pattern has it for me.  Its got that semi 70's feel and I think it's kind of groovy baby
(staying with the 70's theme) .
The cut of this top is stunning, as its very fitted at the top with a slight peplum , creating a waist and a nice curved edge around the back and front. 
This pattern also looks fantastic in the long and midi dress but I like creating a slight tomboy edge with these adorable shorts.
This outfit would be great with a blazer and heels, or just a casual pair of slip ons.


Top - Shona Joy

Bangle - Georgini

Shorts - Shona Joy
Watch - Gucci
Bangle Georgini

Watch- Gucci
Bangle - Georgini

Shoes - Wittner



 This is just the cutest little combo.   Perfect for those summer afternoons where you don't want to be under or over dressed.  

LOVE!


Casey 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment